WINTHROP ELEVEN WINS SECOND CHAMPIONSHIP IN INTRAHOUSE LEAGUE

HOUSE FOOTBALL SEASON WILL CLOSE TOMORROW

Although Winthrop House has yet one game to play with Eliot, it nevertheless emerges from the current season as champion, and gains the privilege of journeying to New Haven next Saturday to play the leader of the Yale college teams. A game with Eliot was scheduled for yesterday, but was postponed until tomorrow. This game gives the Eliot Gridders one last chance to break the two-year unbeaten, untied, and unscored record of Winthrop.

In reviewing the season of the new champions one finds that by far its most important triumph was the victory last Friday over the Adams House team which led the league for the first half of the season. The victory over the Gold-coasters cinched the championship for Winthrop, which started its uninterrupted drive on Oct. 9 with a 13-0 victory over Kirkland House.

The lineup which started the crucial Adams game and which will probably start the Yale game was: Morris, l.e.; Dunton, l.t.; Schwizer, l.g.; Foley, c.; Sise, r.g.; Carmen, r.t.; Emerson, r.e.; Crampton, q.; Hindel, r.h.b.; Bottomly, l.h.b.; Holmes, f.b.