SECOND PETITION FOR FOOD REFORMS SIGNED

TROUBLE TO BE BROUGHT BEFORE STUDENTS' CLUB

Agitation for reform in the culinary department is still being carried on in the Business School. Seven men have already put their names to a second petition which claims that "service and food" in the School's dining halls compare unfavorably with the same in Harvard College, and demands an investigation of the two departments from the standpoints of "cost, variety, quality, quantity and service." Twenty-five more students are due to sign in the near future. They intend to bring the matter before the Harvard Business School Association whose outstanding function is to take action on such complaints.

Turning to the personal side of the question one individual asserts that the eggs are invariably bad or at any rate poorly cooked; that sirloin cutlets appear in "a most blighted form" and that the coffee is always cold. Others say that they receive black looks for entering the dining halls near the time limit and are often hurried on nights when the kitchen help is anxious to clear up.

With the sole exception of drinks, students at the Business School are required to sign up for second portions although meals are rendered there at the same price as in Harvard.