THEATRICAL STARS TO VISIT H.D.C. REHEARSAL

Francesca Bruning and Leo Bylgakov To Discuss Acting With Cast--Also To Attend Tea

The dress rehearsal of the Harvard Dramatic Club's production of "Ever the Twain" by Lennox Robinson will be honored on Sunday afternoon, December 10, by the presence of two distinguished figures of the theatre. They are Miss Francesca Bruning, leading feminine star of the successful comedy, "One Sunday Afternoon", and Leo Bulgakov, director of that play. Mr. Bulgakov is also well known for his work at the Moscow Art Theatre. He and Miss Bruning will meet the cast and the director, Alistair Cooke, after the rehearsal, and then discuss with them various points about the acting. After this discussion, everyone will attend a tea to be given in their honor by Robert Breckenridge '34, president of the Dramatic Club, at Eliot L-11.

Plans have been completed for the radio program which is to be broadcast over station WBZ this evening from 9 to 9.30 o'clock. Selections from the play, and dance music furnished by George Simon and his Confederates will make up the program. There will also be songs rendered by the "Rinehart Quartet," an undergraduate group of singers.

Tickets for the performance have been placed on sale at Daley's Drugstore