WRESTLING TRIALS FOR ARMY MATCHES PLANNED

First Year Matmen Will Meet Taft On February 11--Intensive Practice Is Being Held Daily

In preparation for the Varsity meet against Army, and the Freshman meet against Taft scheduled on February 11, the wrestling team will held climination trials the last part of this week and the first part of next week. Practice is being held daily in the wrestling room under the instruction of Coach C. J. Gallagher, and all men have been advised to report for these workouts, especially these who have gotten out of training during the examination period.

In connection with the Varsity meet against Army, an unusual situtation has arisen. Because of the physical requirements of the Army and Navy Academics, the wrestling teams are not allowed to train their men down to the 118-pound class. For this reason, Army has requested that one class take two bouts so that no events will have to be forfeited.

It is Harvard's privilege to decide in what event two men will be entered, and it is probable that the 135-pounts class will be chosen, so that D. V. McGranahan'35, last year's Freshman captain, may see action.