HASTY PUDDING TO GIVE CABARET AFTER SHOW

Will Follow "Step Lively" in Boston Production--Has Been Successful in New York Performance

Official announcement of a cabaret to follow the Boston performances of "Step Lively," the Hasty Pudding show, on Friday and Saturday evenings, was made last night at the Club, where last minute arrangements are now in progress. Copied after the cabarets which have been such a popular feature of the Pudding's performances in New York, this week's program will represent a complete innovation in Boston. It will be held in Repertory Hall following the performance upstairs.

The professional entertainers include: Eleanor Talcott, Alice O'Leary, and Rodney. May, who sing weekly over the radio. Among the amateurs will be M. D. Wheelock '31, who has had leading roles in several previous productions of the Club, M. J. Finlayson '32, who starred in last year's show, and the "Yale Men" who are well-known for their singing. As a climax, four Vincent Club girls will put on a floor show: Leslie Blake, Lilla Draper, Susan Bremer, and Barbara Hodges.

Refreshments will be served and an orchestra will play for dancing. Tables may be reserved in advance at the Club House. The cover charge will be $1.00.