SENIOR ALBUM AND RED BOOK TO USE PHOTOS BY RITTASE

Emphasize University Buildings And Yard Scenes

W. M. Rittase has completed a series of photographs of the buildings at Harvard, some of which are being used by the Senior Class Album Committee in their photographic section on the House towers. Although no definite announcement was forthcoming from the Freshman Red Book Committee yesterday, it is understood that they are planning to use some of the Yard pictures in their article on President Lowell.

The work of Rittase completes that begun by Dr. Erich Salomon last winter. While Salomon stressed personalities and famous characters here at Harvard, Ritasse has emphasized the buildings, particularly the Chapel and the various towers. He prefers to use a small negative with the highest speed lenses and then enlarge the picture. Much of his work has appeared in Fortune, Vanity Fair, and World's Work, as well as in industrial and motor-car advertisements.

The Lowell House Library Committee is planning an exhibition of his photographs sometime next week. Any of them may be procured at University Hall. Glosses cost $1, an eight by ten inch print, $2.