GLEE CLUB ANNOUNCES DATE OF YARD CONCERTS

SIXTEEN MEMBERS WILL SING IN BRAHMS JUBILEE THURSDAY

Continuing its annual custom, the Harvard Glee Club will present a series of three Yard concerts on the steps of Widener at 7 o'clock on Thursday, May 11, 18, and 25. The annual Pops concert at Symphony Hall will be given on May 16. On Thursday of this week 16 members of the club will join an equal number from the Radcliffe Choral Society in singing Brahms "Liebeslieder."

The program for the first Yard concast includes: Secret Nook, Les Anges, and College Songs.

The Pops concert is given each year at "Harvard Night" of the spring Pops concerts. The orchestra is composed of about 85 members of the Boston Symphony Orchestra and is under the direction of Arthur Fiedler. The concert to be presented on Thursday will be given in connection with the five day Brahms Jubilee that will be held in Symphony Hall, April 26-30. As a part of the same celebration the club will present with the Choral Society the Brahms Requiem on Sunday, April 30. In both concerts Dr. Serge Koussevitzky will conduct both the orchestra and chorus.