GLEE CLUB TO SING IN YARD TOMORROW NIGHT

First of Annual Concerts From Steps Of Widener Will Begin at 7 O'clock And Last One Hour

While long evening shadows play across the Yard, the Glee Club will present the first of its annual series of May concerts tomorrow evening. The program will begin at 7 o'clock and will be directed by Dr. A. T. Davison '06.

The club will sing according to custom on the steps of Widener Library. Admission to the Yard will be free to the public and all members of the University. The program will be as follows: Harvard Hymn  Paine Salvation Belongeth To Our God  Tschesnokoff Fireflies  Russian Folk Song At Father's Door  Russian Folk Song Secret Nook  Brahms Les Anges  French Carol Choruses from Princess Ida  Sullivan College Songs

At the close of the presentation the audience is invited to take part in the singing of college songs, the words to which will be printed on the programs, following the custom of past years. After the concert, the Glee Club will elect new members.

Two other concerts will be presented on succeeding Thursdays, May 18 and 25. The entire club, of approximately 140 voices, will sing.