LOWELL TO PEN SPECIAL MESSAGE IN 1933 ALBUM

ILLUSTRATIONS OF BUILDINGS IN UNIVERSITY INCLUDED

President Lowell will write a special message to the Senior class in the 1933 Class Album, it was announced last night by B. K. Bachrach '33. The book will also include an article about Lowell's career as president of the University, with several pictures taken at various stages in his career. The Album will appear the first week in June.

An outstanding change will be a reversion to the practice of devoting a large section of the book to pictures of buildings in the University, followed by the Album until 1924. The date of erection and the name of the donor will be printed under each.

Agents have been appointed in each of the houses to receive subscriptions at the new $9 rate. They are as follows: Dunster, E. C. Pugh '33; Eliot. E. S. Holden; Lowell, Peregrine White '33; Adams, A. B. Gardner '33; Kirkland, R. A. Irwin '33; Leverett, C. B. Ferguson '33; Winthrop, H. W. Taylor '33. Those who live in buildings other than the seven houses may see H. B. Powers '33.

Biographies and pictures of Seniors were sent to the printer on April 21.