HOCKEY TEAM TO OPPOSE PRINCETON SEXTET TOMORROW

Nassau Has Five Men Playing Third Season--Captain Thouron Compares With deGive as Goalie

With definitely improved teamwork and a strengthened attack, a Crimson hockey team, encouraged by a 9-4 victory over the Union Boat Club Wednesday night, will face a strong Princeton sextet in a return match in the Boston Garden tomorrow night at 8.30 o'clock.

Steady improvement in all departments has marked the Crimson playing since the disastrous 12-2 defeat at the hands of McGill ten days ago. The Harvard offensive, which at that time was characterized by ineffective lone sallies, has developed into a more unified effort on the part of all members of the line, while at the same time the defense has shown less tendency to be drawn out of position. The latter have, moreover, been more prompt in clearing the puck from in front of the nets following frustrated rushes. More consistency has also been evident on the part of all concerned in the breaking up of the plays of their opponents before they have had sufficient opportunity to develop. Formerly, the forward line was content to skate the puck up the ice, lose it, and leave the job of stopping the opposition's rush up to the defensemen.

Same Lineup as Last Saturday

Coach Joe Stubbs has confined his "wildcat" line, which started the game with McGill, to second string; and intends to start Windy Hasler at left wing and Ben Beale at right, while Al Dewey who was high-scorer in last Wednesday night's game when he rang up three tallies and one assist, will lead off at center. This is the same will that began the game with Princeton last Saturday, which the Tiger took 3-0. In spite of the fact that the "wildcats" still show their old pep, the return of Ben Beale in time for the B. U. contest has made the Beale-Dewey-Hasler combination smoother and more effective than the Duffey-Hallowell-Kirkland forward wall. Frank Gleason and Bill Watts will again start off in the defense positions, with Captain deGive in the nets.

Outstanding among those players who have shown the most improvement over last year are Beale, Hasler, and Watts Beale not only seems to have developed a keener hockey sense; but along with Hasler he has shown less tendency to neglect the passing game of late than was the case before. The sensational, but futile, solo rushes of these skaters to he growing steadily fewer. As for Watts, his body check has exhibited much more power in the last few games than early in the season.

Many Veteran Tigers

Princeton again presents a team consisting with the exception of one defense man, of skaters who are playing their third year of collegiate hockey together. Led by Captain Henry Thouron, who in ranked along with Paul deGive as one of the best college net-tenders in Eastern United States, they make up a formidable array of experienced players. Lane, who is to start off at right wing, was captain of the undefeated Nassau football team last fall. Kammer, leading off at center, is a three letter man, and was responsible for two of the three goals scored against the Crimson last Saturday.

The game tomorrow marks the second in the Intercollegiate Quadrangular Hockey League made up of Yale, Dartmouth, Princeton, and Harvard. This is the first year of this League, and the teams are competing for the Hobey Baker Cup, a trophy given in honor of a Princeton athlete, who, as an undergraduate, was considered the outstanding hockey player of his time