FESLER FIVE ANXIOUS TO DEFEAT B.U. AGAIN

Crimson Basketball Team, 33-24 Victor In First Match, Much Improved Since Opening Game With Terriers

Anxious to take the return game from Boston University, Coach Fesler's Varsity basketball men will go into action at 7.15 o'clock tomorrow evening in Boston. In the first tilt with B.U., the Crimson cagers captured a 33-24 victory from the Terriers.

Since that game, which opened the basketball season for Harvard, both teams have met disastrous defeats at the hands of better teams. The coaches of both quintets have taken matters into hand and have vastly improved their men. Harvard's improvement was climaxed last week by a 42-34 victory over Clark, and Coach Fesler will use the same lineup to take the floor tomorrow that started against Clark. Bob Morse, who scored 17 points in his second appearance for the Crimson, will again be at forward, and paired with him will be Gene Merry, a veteran in the fore court. Dick Boys will be at center as usual, and the defensive duty will be entrusted to Joe Ferriter and Dick Fletcher.