CONANT TO GREET DELEGATION FROM ITALY ON FRIDAY

Men Will Run Against New England Team After Tour of University and Lunch in Houses

President Conant will greet 160 members of a travelling contingent of Italian students at University Hall, Friday morning at 9.30 o'clock. Highlights of the day for the visitors, after the official welcome, will be a tour of the University buildings, luncheon in the Houses, and, in the afternoon, a track meet between their own team and once selected from New England athletes.

The tour of the University buildings will take place immediately following the greeting by the President. It will be conducted by a group of undergraduates headed by E. Francis Bowditch '35, President of the Student Council. At 11.30 o'clock the students will be joined by the remaining 150 members of their troup who have been seeing the sights in Boston, and the entire band will proceed to the Houses, where they will lunch.

For luncheon, the students have been allocated to the Houses according to the towns in Italy from which they come, as follows:

Group Bologna, Italia, Turino, 52 men, Lowell House; Group Roma, Padova, 43 men, Dunster; Group Napoli, Perugia, 41 men, Adams House; Group Firenze, Pavia, 41 men, Leverett House; Group Pisa, Catania, 40 men, Kirkland Houses; Group Siena, Cagliari, 38 men, John Winthrop House; and Group Barl, Milano, 41 men, Eliot House.

Following their meal, the students will go the Stadium, to watch their team view with the local athletes, and then they will end their day at Harvard, journeying back to Boston for dinner.