PBH WILL SHOW FILMS DENOUNCING NEXT WAR

FORMER WAR CORRESPONDENT IS AUTHOR OF SCENARIO

A "smashing document" against war in the form of a three-part talking motion picture entitled the "Next War" will be shown next Wednesday in Peabody Hall of Phillips Brooks House under the direction of Dr. Francis S. Onderdonk and under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House Association and the Harvard Liberal Club.

The films are being brought to Harvard by Dr. Onderdonk, a former instructor in architecture at the University of Michigan, who has equipped an automobile with all the apparatus necessary for showing the pictures and is now touring the country with his outfit, which he terms "Peace Caravan."

The "Next War" is a regular talking picture produced by the Ideal Pictures Corporation of New York, and was written by Burnet Hershey, a correspondent with the A. E. F. during the World War, who managed to be present at several important engagements on the Allied Front.

According to Dr. Onderdonk, the "Next War" is not a horror picture. Starting with the earliest types of warfare, it shows knights in battle and scenes from the World War, and finally visualizes what is to be expected in the war of the future, with the new type of tanks, bombing planes, submarines, poison gas, and other modern war inventions.

The program will be open to the public free of charge.