ONDERDONK SHOWS FOUR FILMS ON WAR TONIGHT

Austrian Anti-Nazi and Pacifist to Bring "Peace Caravan" to P.B.H. in Crusade Against War

Francis S. Onderdonk, ardent anti-Nazi and extreme pacifist, will bring his "Peace Caravan" to Phillips Brooks House at 8 o'clock tonight, presenting his talking motion picture entitled the "Next War", as well as three short silent films.

Dr. Onderdonk, who is presenting his selections under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House Association, the Harvard Liberal Club and the Radcliffe International Club, was formerly an instructor in architecture at the University of Michigan, and gave lectures at the Harvard School of Architecture both this year and last year. Born in Vienna, he is now an American citizen and bitterly opposed to the existing government in Austria.

The "Next War" is a three-reel talkie written by Burnet Hershey, former war correspondent and deals with the evolution of the art of war from the early knights down to the present time as well as a vivid portrayal of the tanks, poison gas and other contrivances which are expected to be used in the next war.