HOGUET HEADS PBH '34 CLOTHING DRIVE FOR NEEDY PEOPLE

Clothing Badly Needed in Cambridge Poorest Section as Well as by College Men

The annual fall clothing drive, conducted under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House Association, will start Monday and continue for two weeks. Every student in the University will be visited personally for any books, clothes, or magazines which he wishes to give away. The books collected will be placed in the loan library of Phillips Brooks House.

Peter W. Hoguet '37, chairman of the drive, issued the following statement yesterday: "It is hoped that each student will contribute as much clothing and as many books as possible. A large portion of the clothing is used for the relief of needy Harvard students as well as of destitute Cambridge families. During the coming winter, clothes will be needed more than ever before. We strongly urge every Harvard student to do his part in the drive."

Chairmen have been selected to organize groups which will visit the Freshman dormitories and the Houses. They are: Maurice E. Harrison '38 for the Yard, Henry W. Danser '37 for Adams House, James D. Hoguet '37 for Dunster House, Walter H. Page, III '37 for Eliot House, Floyd K. Haskell '37 for Kirkland House, Ethan A. Dennison '37 for Leverett House, and Ellis W. Jones '37 for Lowell House.