Law and Business School Men Aid Emergency Drive

Thirty Students Sign up for Work in Flying Squadron

Thirty men of the Law School and Business School have signed up to aid the Emergency Drive of Boston in a campaign in the business district next week. A dinner will be held in the Copley Plaza hotel next Monday at 1.30 o'clock where the drive will be organized. A talk will be given by John W. Farley '98, chairman of the Campaign.

Announcements were made in the class rooms of the two Schools yesterday asking for volunteers to aid the "Flying Squadron" of the campaign which is being organized in an effort to reach the goal of $4,500,000 which has been only half realized so far. The volunteers reported to Esty Foster '19, assistant dean of the School of Business Administration, and Edmund M. Morgan '02, Bussey Professor of Law, who transferred the names to the headquarters in Boston. The men will canvass all the business offices of the down-town district and each will endeavor to get ten pledges.

A committee is being formed this week from the wives of the Faculty to cover the officers of the University. They will begin their canvass next week which will cover all the departments of the College and the Graduate Schools.