Varsity and '37 Fencers To Oppose Skilled Yale Teams

Harvard Men Will Seek Tenth Victory In Hardest Match of Year

With the possibility of completing their season undefeated by making the strong Eli men bow before them, the Varsity fencing team will fling its power against the Yale team this afternoon at 3 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building. The Crimson men have maintained a remarkable record so far this season and have successfully conquered nine teams in succession. In the last three meets against Providence, Boston University, and Rollins, Coach Peroy's men have lost only three individual matches out of 47. The Blue team, with Abushwitz starring in recent meets, also are exceptionally strong as they defeated Rollins 11 to 6 with their second team.

The same Crimson team that has dueled in previous meets will go into action with Captain John G. Hurd '34, Robert C. Ackerman '35, and Philip E. Lilienthal '36 in the foil matches. Edward E. Langenau '35 and Webster F. Williams '35 will duel in the open event, and Edward A. Ackerman '34, Morton Grant '36, and Richard Morgan '36 will be used in the sabre contests.

The Freshman team will face Yale today at 1.30 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building. The Crimson first year men are seeking their ninth straight victory.