Anti-War Men Make Plans For Conference Next Fall

Students Will Be Invited to Confer In Drawing Up Program

Representatives of various student organizations at Harvard will be invited to a conference next fall which will draw up a program of anti-war projects for the year. This decision was reached last night at a reorganization meeting of the Harvard Anti-War Conference Continuations Committee at Phillips Brooks House.

The Continuations Committee for next year will consist of Edwin M. Warner '37, chairman; I. Bernard Cohen '37, and William C. Loring, Jr. '35.

The retiring committee includes Edward M. David 1G, Malcolm S. Knowles '34, and Edwin McG. Warner '37.

The work done next year will consist of investigating war preparations in the vicinity and publishing a report, as well as holding meetings throughout the year at which prominent people will give their views on the prevention of war.

Warner issued the following statement last night: "Harvard, in its position as one of the leading colleges of the country, should not allow itself to be branded with the stigma of standing by while war comes closer. The Committee means to do whatever can be done to combat it."