Tamara Breaks Into Crimson's Interview Staff By Accurate Portrayal of Bashful Lampooner

Star of "Roberta" Shows Promise Of Becoming One Of New Journalistic Blossoms

The Crimson submits this Interview as an example to Interviewers throughout the country. This distinguished writer has shown by her Insight into the character of her subject that she is a budding blossom in the journalistic world. The Crimson welcomes to its columns the star of "Roberta."

Last night I was privileged to enjoy one of the more enjoyable privileges of being a stage star. I interviewed a handsome blonde editor of the Harvard Lampoon. He was wearing a ravishing blanket effect jacket supported by yards of flannel beneath, and brought up by a train of black and white shoes. Oh, but let me tell you the whole exciting adventure as it happened.

The curtain had just fallen, and I was rushing to my dressing room, shedding intimate feminine apparel in all directions when the doorman came up to me and said, "Miss Tamara, a young man wishes to see you."

I told the doorman to bring him in and was more than gratified to see the post charming man, whom I recognized at once as a Lampoon man from the expression on his face. I opened the interview as follows.

Tamara: Yes? you wished to see me? What is it?

Lampoon Editor: Well, er, ah, yes. Yes, Yes. I ah, did.

T: What is it you wished?

L. E.: Well, uh, I'm here to interview you. What do I say?

T: I'm sure I don't know. I'm not any more used to this than you. (my modesty.) Why did you come?

L. E.: (Embarrassed) Well, we matched and I was odd man.

T: How do you like Boston audiences?

L. E. (with gleam of intelligence) Hey! I'm supposed to say that.

T: Is your name really? (struck out. No advs, allowed free) Are you really a Russian Princess?

L. E. No, that's just my stage name. No I'm not really--Hey! There's something wrong here.

T: Well, thank you very much for your time, and now, if you don't mind, I'm afraid you're busy.

L. E. Min. Yes, I always like to meet my admirers. It gives one more of a sort of a what-shall-I-say, tsk, tsk, if you get what I mean.

As we parted still good friends, he shock hands with an emphasis that shot your correspondents heart right into her lap. Ah, those men from the Lampoon.