AMHERST WILL ENGAGE FESLERMEN TOMORROW

Morale of Harvard Team, Up After Win In League, Should Be Aid in Attempt To Subdue Sabrinas

Captain Dick Boys will lead his Crimson cagers against Amherst tomorrow afternoon in an attempt to garner another win for the revivified Feslermen. With a League victory behind them, the defeatist complex that has been apparent to a greater or lesser degree for some years should be missing, and the Harvard morale should have risen several points.

Light drills have been the rule during this week of examinations, but the team has reported for practice with considerable regularity, and there ought not to be any falling off in play from last week.

The Sabrinas bring down a team of somewhat unknown quantity. Always strong contenders in their backwoods circuit, they should not make too much trouble for a team of League caliber such as Harvard has proved itself to be.

The game will be an afternoon one, with the starting whistle sounding at 4 o'clock. The yearlings will also play tomorrow, meeting the Boston University Freshmen in the second of the annual two-game series.