Eleven Experts to Lecture at School of City Planning

Noted Authorities Will Talk on Wide Range of Topics

Eleven of the country's best known experts on city planning will be visiting lecturers at the School of City Planning this year.

The lectures, which will be open to the public, are to be given from 11 to 12 o'clock in Lecture Room A, Robinson Hall, Harvard Yard.

The list of lecturers follows:

October 21, "Railroads in the Regional Plan," by Ladislas Segoe, planning consultant to the National Resources Committee for the State of Ohio and to the Tennessee Valley Authority.

November 18, "Bulk of Buildings," by Edward M. Bassett, of New York City, a member of the commission which drew up the original zoning ordinance for New York City, and an authority on the legal phases of zoning.

November 25, "The Work of the Alley Dwelling Authority for the District of Columbia," by John Ihlder, Executive Officer of the Alley Dwelling Authority.

December 2, "Planning Law, Illustrated by Court Cases," by Alfred Bettman, Lawyer, of Cincinnati, O.

December 9, "The Administrator's Viewpoint of Planning," by Louis Brownlow, of Chicago, III., formerly city manager of Petersburg, Va., and of Knoxville, Tenn., and now Director of the Public Administration Clearing House in Chicago.

January 6, "Planning Organization and the Planners," by Jacob L. Crane, Jr., of Chicago, III., President of the American City Planning Institute.

January 10, "National Planning," by Charles W. Eliot, II, of Washington, D.C., Executive Officer of the National Resources Committee.

Other speakers, whose lectures will come after December 15, will be announced later.