FAMOUS COLLEGE BAND WILL PLAY FOR H-D BALL

Barbary Coast Orchestra Will Supply Music--Tickets Sold at Crimson at Reduced Prices

The Dartmouth Barbary Coast Orchestra, acknowledged by many to be the leading college band in this country, will make its Harvard debut in the ballroom of the Copley-Plaza Hotel on the occasion of the Harvard-Dartmouth Ball to be held Friday October 25th. Held for many years on the eve of the annual football game, this function has become traditionally as important to Harvard undergraduates as the game itself.

The "Coast" orchestra has gained its reputation in many fields. Much sought after for college dances throughout New England, this hand has provided the entertainment for several important summer cruises. This aggregation of talented players achieved the national prominence it now holds four years age when it was selected to play on the Lucky Strike program over a coast-to-coast N. B. C. network. Of late this Dartmouth institution has been recording for a leading phonograph company.

Dancing to the distinctive "Coast" music will begin at nine and continue until three in the morning. Tickets, which are now on sale at the Harvard CRIMSON for $3.50 a couple and $2.00 stag are considerably lower than the prohibitive prices that have obtained in the past.