VARSITY HOOPMEN WILL MEET RHODE ISLAND TONIGHT

Second String Sophomore Five Will Probably See Plenty of Action in Encounter Tonight

Fresh from its victory over Boston University, the Varsity basketball team will meet a strong Rhode Island State quintet at Kingston tonight.

Last Wednesday while the Crimson was amassing its 39 points against B. U., Rhode Island was sweeping a weak Arnold College five 63-26.

Since the Boston University encounter, Fesler has been putting his group through the usual daily scrimmages, and tonight's encounter will show no changes in the Varsity lineup.

Fesler is satisfied with the team's showing Wednesday. He criticized some of the sloppy play, but on the whole he believes the team is just beginning to realize on its potentialities.

Probably the second string sophomore five will see action tonight and be given a chance to redeem itself after the rather poor showing it made Wednesday. This group is not lacking in ability. Their weakness lies in their inexperience and occasional attack of stage fright. Allowed a few more opportunities on the floor and this group will give the Varsity a hard fight.