SIXTEEN SENIORS GET PHI BETA KAPPA KEYS

HOPPER, BALDENSPERGER SPEAK TO NEW MEMBERS

President Conant will present Phi Beta Kappa keys to the Senior Sixteen at a cermony to be held at 7 o'clock tonight in the Lowell House dining room.

Professor Oliver M. W. Sprague '94, vice president of the Harvard chapter, will preside in the absence of President Langdon P. Marvin '98 of New York. At 7.30 o'clock there will be an initiation dinner. Following this Bruce c. Hopper '24, professor of government, and P. J. F. Baldensperger, professor of French, will address the essembled members of the chapter.

Arrangements for the dinner and presentation ceremony have been carried out by Crane Brinton '19, corresponding secretary.

The 16 Seniors who will be inducted include Robert R. Baker of Evanston, Illinois, Edward L. Bassett of Marble-head, Simon M. Bessie of New York City, Bernard D. Davis of Franklin, George S. Franklin of New York City, Bernard German of Newark, August C. Helmholz of Rochester, Minnesota; Andrew Kacmarcyk of Brooklyn; Philip E. Lilienthal of New York City; Douglas T. McClay of Dorchester; edward Meilman of Roxbury; Herman E. Schroeder of Brooklyn; Richard E. Voland of New Rochelle, New York; Harold P. Welch of Winchendon; Francis J. Whitefield of Springfield; and Harold Winkler of Lawrence.