DEBATING COUNCIL IN RADIO DEBATE TODAY

TUCKER DEAN, VICTOR KRAMER TO SPEAK FOR CRIMSON

Broadcasting this afternoon from WNAC, the Debating Council will clash with the Edward Quinn Debating Society on the subject "Resolved: That generous pensions by given by the federal government to the aged," The debate will begin at 3 o'clock and last for one hour.

Representing Harvard will be W. tucker Dean '37 and Victory H. Kramer '35, with Ellwood M. Rabenold '37 and Richard B. Applebaum as alternates. One of the orators on the opposing team will be John F. Carr '28, Varsity soccer coach.

This afternoon's debate will be the last of the many held this term, most of which were broadcast. Activities of the spring will be strenuous, with tryouts for the Hawaiian and the Harvard-Yale-Princeton triangular debates being held on he first evening after the Easter vacation. Postponement of these tryouts became necessary when Edward M. Rowe '25, director of debating was suddenly called out of town on urgent business.

All upperclassmen are eligible to enter the tryouts. The winner will receive the T. Jefferson Coolidge prize of $100.