Hockey Team Travels to New Haven Today to Seek Revenge

Stubbs Believes Present Lines Can Play Better Than Last Week--Dow Injured

Holding the advantage of the underdog, the hockey squad will leave Cambridge at noon today to invade New Haven. Victory is necessary if Harvard is to carry the series over to a rubber game and the Crimson team is determined to gain it.

Practice during the week has been light and there have been no changes in the lines which played last Saturday. Stubbs feels that the present combinations are the strongest he can effect and believes that his players were not playing their best hockey.

The last game showed Harvard noticeably weak on the defense as compared to the veteran Yale combination of Robson and Wilson. And to make the situation a little worse, Dick Dow has again succumbed to his injury and will not be able to take his place beside Captain Watts. Thornton Brown will again do the substituting. Roberts, Claflin, and Quinby, all of whom starred in the Jayvee game, will also make the trip.

Yale has been handicapped somewhat by poor ice conditions and has held only light practices although the team is not over confident of success. The Elis have also retained their former positions so that the expected capacity crowd in the New Haven Arena will probably see a repetition of the Boston game with the outcome shadowed in equal doubt.