LINCOLN WINS 2 GAMES ON NINE'S SPRING TOUR

NINE ERRORS LET MARYLAND WIN BY 8-2 SCORE

With Bill Lincoln twirling his way to two victories, and winning one of them by his own bingle in the ninth, the Harvard nine returned yesterday from its spring jaunt to the southlands with three wins, a tie, and a loss on the books.

Throughout the five games, played on as many successive days, the Crimson played better than average ball except once, when the Mitchellmen blew up and managed to make the formidable total of nine errors in losing to Maryland.

Besides Lincoln's stellar performance, three other twirlers, Drib Braggiotti, Frank Wood, and Tommy Wood, and Tommy Bilodeau are rounding into form, and with further practice should develop into capable hurlers. Braggiotti, last year's Sophomore sensation, went the whole rout against Navy, and although he yielded up more hits than did the two enemy pitchers, showed considerable staying power. Bilodeau is still able to last only a few innings, but is a capable relief pitcher.

The nine meets B. U. Wednesday on Soldiers Field, if the weather man does not object, and is favored to win an easy game. As yet, the starting pitcher has not been named, but the dope favors Frank Wood, the starter against Georgetown.