PRINCETON MEET TO SEE RECORDS MADE TODAY

CHANGE IN 400 METER EVENT DUE TO THURSDAY'S TRIALS

The Princeton Tiger will have a hard time of it in the Stadium today if John Harvard's cindermen perform at the expected pace.

If Jack Scheu hits top form in the 1500, the record of 4:02 set by Bill Bonthron two years ago will fall, and the javelin record is almost certain to be raised by Dick Johnson, who may set a new mark of more than 200 feet.

Coach Eddle Farrell thinks that the time has come for Milt Green to set a new record in the hurdles. George Willock, star hurdler for the Tigers and holder of the present record in the 110-meter hurdles, should help Green make the high stick event interesting.

Princeton's captain, Alex McWilliams, will be handicapped in his assault on his own record in the pole vault by two game knees which have bothered him all season, and by the fact that Emile Dubiel may blossom forth with one of the high vaults which he has been making in practice.

Bob Hall, in spite of a sore groin, is favored to win the high jump over Fackert and Wenzell of the Nassau aggregation. Norn Cahners should heave the hammer far enough for first place, and Mac Millard is conceded first in the discus.

Thursday's trials brought a shakeup in the 400-meter event when Harold Miller and DuBois Brookings beat Carl Abell to the tape. Coach Farrell hasn't yet decided which two will run, however.

Bob Playfair is favored over Bull in the 3000. Bliss will probably accompany Scheu in the 1500, with Wood-ward and Dorman in the 800. Eddie Calvin is favored to win the 200 and he and Green should take points in the century.