BASKETBALL TEAM WILL CLASH WITH ELI FIVE TONIGHT

Coach Wes Fesler Will Start Quintet That Functioned Well Against Lions Last Saturday

Two teams that are just beginning to reach full strength will clash tonight when the up-and-coming Crimson quintet meets Yale at 8:30 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building. In the preliminary, the twice-beaten '39 outfit will meet Andover.

Yale Comes Back

Yale was off to a poor start this season, losing the first ten games straight. Blue chances looked poor until Larry Kelley and Bob Beckwith joined the team in mid-season to swing the Elis into the winning column. With this new combination as mainstay, Yale has won six of its last eight games.

Elis Use Zone Defence

The Feslermen may meet trouble tonight in trying to cope with the Yale zone defence system which Coach Ken Loeffler has spent all season perfecting. Harvard and the rest of the League members use a man to man defence.

The hardest fought individual struggle of the game will undoubtedly be between Bill Gray and Larry Kelley, pitted opposite each other at the center posts. Gray will get the tip-offs, but there will be a strong fight for scoring honors with Kelley ceded a slight edge.

Coach Wes Fesler will start the same five that made out so well against Columbia last Saturday.