MATCHES FOR BOXERS, SWIMMERS, WRESTLERS

EVENTS STAGGERED SO THAT ALL MAY BE SEEN

Harvard's boxing, wrestling, and swimming teams will meet Army, Tufts, and Dartmouth respectively this afternoon in one of the most outstanding one-day sports programs ever to be arranged at the Indoor Athletic Building.

At 2 o'clock Henry Lamar's mittmen will come up against probably their most formidable opponents of the season in the United States Military Academy team. Although the Crimson boxers have rolled up an excellent record so far, with victories over M.I.T., Virginia, Pennsylvania, Coast Guard, and Princeton to their credit, they will have to extend themselves to defeat a very strong Army team, five members of which helped to beat the Crimson last year.

Hard Wrestling Match Follows

Immediately after the boxing is over, the ring will be taken down and the Varsity and Freshman wrestling matches with Tufts will be run off simultaneously, starting at 3.15 o'clock, Despite the fact that Tufts won the New England, Intercollegiate Championship last year, Harvard is expected to show up well, boasting two undefeated grappiers, John C. Harvard is expected to show up well, boasting two undefeated grappiers, John C. Barkness 38 and William T. Glendinning '38.

Andover will be the opponent of the 1939 swimming team at 3 o'clock in a preliminary contest to the Varsity meet with Dartmouth at 4.30. The best performance from Dartmouth, which has beaten B. U., Springfield, and Brown this season, should come from E. K. White, a Sophomore, who swims the 200-yard breaststroke. Captain Smith of Dartmouth won from Harvard last year in the dive, and he should have a battle royal with Fitts and Merriam of the Crimson.

The events have been staggered so that spectators may see all three matches successively, and the admission charge of 75 cents will cover all of the contests