GLEE CLUB WILL RECORD KOUSSY'S FAIR HARVARD

Arrangement Was Originally Prefaced For Tercentenary Celebration by Serge Koussevitzky

For the benefit of Harvard posterity a special arrangement of "Fair Harvard," written by Dr. Serge Koussevitzky and sung by the entire Glee Club with the Radcliffe Chorus, will be recorded by Victor on Friday, March 26. At the same time Bach's St. Matthew's Passion" will also be recorded during the performance at Symphony Hall with the Boston Symphony.

Dr. Koussevitzky wrote the arrangement of the alma mater only after strenuous urging on the part of G. Wallace Woodworth '24, conductor of the Club, for more than three years. It is in eight parts, and was first sung at the Tercentenary. Recording marks an innovation in Glee Club policy. Several pieces from the current repertoire will also be preserved in wax on Saturday, March 27.

After a month of active competition A. Liewellyn Jennings '40 of Mt. Krisco, New York, was appointed yesterday to the position of Assistant Manager for the year 1937-38. He will automatically become manager of the Club in his Junior year.