RESERVED SEASON FOOTBALL SECTIONS OFFERED BY H.A.A.

Team Will Play Eight Game Schedule Next Fall--Six Contests Arranged for Soldiers Field

Expanding the plan tried for the first time last year, the Athletic Association will offer for next fall two season football ticket books for designated seats at all home games except that played with Yale.

The Athletic Association, with the approval of the Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports, will sell a ticket priced at $8.80, and another priced at $5.50. There will be a saving of $3.30 for subscribers to the $8.80 ticket, while $1.65 will be saved by the purchase of the $5.50 book. Those who buy these tickets will be entitled to seat at the following games: Springfield, October 2; Brown, October 9; Dartmouth, October 23; Army, November 6, and Davidson, November 13.

Ticket Books

The ticket book priced at $8.80 will be available to Harvard men for seats on the Harvard side of the field beginning with Section 30, on the 30 yard line, and continuing through Section 29, 28, 27, etc. Visitors will be able to purchase a similar ticket for the visitors' side of the field beginning with Section 8, the thirty yard line, and continuing through Sections 9, 10, 11, etc. Application blanks for visitors tickets may be obtained at the office of the H.A.A.

The new season ticket, priced at $5.50, will be sold for one seat reserved for the season in Section 38, 39, 40, etc., and, as in the case of the $8.80 ticket book, will provide seats for the Spring-field, Brown, Dartmouth, Army, and Davidson games only, as the Princeton and Navy games will not be played on Soldiers Field.

Applications

Applications for these football tickets will be sent out with the spring sport notice and spring applications about April 1. They will be returnable immediately, and will be field, and set locations allotted in order of receipt. A deposit of $5.00 will be required on the $8.80 book, and one of $3.00 on the $5.50 book. Tickets will be ready for distribution on September 1, and must be paid for by September 15, after which date the H.A.A. reserves the right to reassign them. Schedule The 1937 football schedule: Oct. 2  Springfield at Stadium Oct. 9  Brown at Stadium Oct. 16  Navy at Baltimore Oct. 23  Dartmouth at Stadium Oct. 30  Princeton at Princeton Nov. 6  Army at Stadium Nov. 13  Davidson at Stadium Nov. 20  Yale at Stadium