FIFTEEN FINAL 1940 REVIEWS SCHEDULED BY UNION COMMITTEE

COMMITTEE ADVISES HOUR EXAM REVIEWS FOR NEXT YEAR

Fifteen final reviews for Freshman courses will be given this year, it was announced last night by the Union Committee. Six of these will follow last year's precedent of having section men who did not help in making out the exams give the reviews.

All the reviews will consist of broad outlines of the courses and will be a basis for study rather than a repetition of facts taught. Only courses which have a large enrollment were attempted.

It was also announced that this year's Union Committee will write a report of the work attempted and advice for following Committees. Included in this will be a suggestion that the 1937-38 group plan reviews for hour exams as well as for mid-years and finals.

The six section men reviews are scheduled as follows: tomorrow night, Geology 1 in Upper Common Room at 7:15 o'clock, Thursday morning, Psychology A in Emerson D at 9 o'clock, Thursday afternoon, Engineering Science 1b at 2 o'clock, Thursday night, Chemistry A in MALLINCKRODT at 7:30 o'clock: Monday night, Biology D in Emerson D at 7:30 o'clock. Chemistry 33 will also be fitted in at some time Thursday.

Eight courses will have reviews given by the professors for all members, including Government 1, Music 1, English 1, English 2, Mathematics A. Physics B. and Military and Naval Science 1. History 1 will have reviews given in the section meetings.