BOLTON HEADS GROUP STUDYING HOUSE PLAN

INVESTIGATE ASSOCIATE HOUSE MEMBER PLAN

Created to study the House system and to work out a remedy for its present inability to provide accomodations for all would-be House members, A Student Council committee, headed by Oliver P. Bolton '39, will hold office hours in Adams D-23, starting today on Wednesday afternoons from 2 to 3 o'clock, for the purpose of receiving suggestions for curing this situation.

Besides investigating standards of admission into the Houses, the committee will consider several remedial plans, among them that of associate House members, a plan most recently put forward by last year's Yardling Committee on Houses.

The group will probably submit its report during the winter, before the first House assignments for 1939-40 are made early-in the Spring.

Serving on the committee are Bolton and Charles L. Burwell '39 from the Council, Richard Finn '39, Homer D. Peabody '41, Spencer Klaw '41, Leo Marx '41, and Langdon P. Marvin, Jr., '41. Finn was chairman of an H. S. U. committee which studied the problem last year, and the four Sophomores served on last spring's Yardling body.