HASTY PUDDING SHOW REHEARSES THIS WEEK

TOUR ENDS AT WALDORF-ASTORIA APRIL 8

Hasty Pudding's 93rd annual show, tentatively called "Love To All," goes into rehearsals this week with production scheduled for the end of March. The first rehearsals are tomorrow.

Edward Clark Lilley, prominent Broadway book director, is in charge of the direction. He has directed, among others, the musical shows "The Show Is On, "Between The Devil,' and "Virginia." This year's book was written by John MacD. Graham '38, Nathaniel G. Benchley '38, and Benjamin Welles, II '38.

Chorus to Rehearse

The first call for the chorus is tomorrow night at 7 o'clock. The chorus will be under the direction of William Holbrook who has recently finished the dances for the new Broadway show "Who's Who." Paul Killiam, Jr. '37 who had a leading part in last year's show, besides playing in Dramatic Club productions, has a featured part in "Who's Who" under the name of Peter Renwick.

The music has been written by Alan J. Lerner '40, Stanley A. Miller '38, and Benjamin Welles, II '38. J. David Lannon, Jr. '39 has written the lyrics for the show.

Tour Ends in New York

"Love To All" plays for a week in Cambridge and Boston at the end of March, followed by a tour ending at the Waldorf Astoria in New York on Friday, April 8.

Last year's show was "Come Across." Many of the members of the cast are in college this year. One of the songs from "Come Across" by Camman Newberry '37, called "Someday," was played on a national radio hook-up by Hal Kemp and was something of a commercial success.