Crimson Favored Over Yale in Swimming, Basketball

Varsity Polo in Midwest for Two Game Trip; '41 Malletmen, Swimmers Meet Elis Today

Headed by Captain Homer Peabody, the Yardling hoopmen invade New Haven this afternoon to meet the Yale Freshmen in the season's finale at 2:30 o'clock.

The Elis enter the game as the favorite, since they have taken all but three of their matches, while the Crimson has dropped six. Crimson starters will be McDonald and Lubchansky, forwards, Peabody, center, and Simpson and James, guards.

Art Bosworth will lead the 1941 natators against a powerful Eli Freshman team tonight at New Haven. Metcalfe, Bulldog breaststroker, who has done 2:31 for the 200 route will star for Yale, while Frank Powers and Bosworth of the Crimson ought to place well in the distances and sprints respectively.

On a jaunt to the West, the Crimson polo team will take on the Cornell trio at Chicago today, and a National Guard team at Cleveland tomorrow.

Ben Forbes, Gay Dillingham, and Skiddy von Stade will play in that order, with Warwick Stabler as an alternate.

Yardling Polo Meets Elis

Today the Freshmen will clash with the Eli Yearling polo team at the Commonwealth Armory. Starting for the Yardlings will be Elser at one, Burrage at two, and Stabler, back.

In a Varsity pregame, the Jayvee hoopsters take on the Blue at 7:15 o'clock tonight at New Haven. Crimson starters are Rabenold and Bird, forwards, White, center, Coordinately and Eyler, guards.