HEAD OF LAW SCHOOL COMMITTEE IS LUDLAN

Buckley Assisted by Adkins Will Put Out Second Edition of Year Book Next Term

Chairman of next year's Law School Committee at Phillips Brooks House will be James E. Ludlan, Jr. 2L, it was announced yesterday by Raymond Dennett '36, graduate secretary.

The second edition of the Law School Year Book will be put out by Francis K. Buckley 2L, assisted by E. Dale Adkins. Due to the difficulties experienced this year in the distribution of profits, a faculty committee will supervise the financial end of the second issue.

Buckley and Adkins are under contract which limits their salaries to $500 apiece with the rest of the profits going to Phillips Brooke House. The Contract further states that if the Year Book does not clear $1000. Buckley and Adkins will receive 70 percent of the proceeds and PHB 80 percent.

The cost of the Year Book will be determined after the number of subcriptions has been ascertained, but it will not exceed five dollars. The faculty committe will act in an advisory capacity on matters of printing and the general quality of the paper.

The year beok was published this year for the first time in the history of the School under the chairmanship of Charles W. Steadman St.