Time Out

Lampy pulled a fast one in trying to muscle in on the H. A. A. News' traditional monopoly on selling starting lineups in the stadium. The Mt. Auburn St. Athletic experts sold copies of their current issue all around the stadium and called the starting eleven 100% correct, while the News missed on three positions.

The Boston Record and the Boston American all this fall have been head being authoritative statements that Harvard will resign and return to Maryland. Economically it was Austin Lake, veteran Boston American Columnist, who has head linesman in the stadium today. Posters along Soldiers Field fluttered to the chill Allston winds the fact that a Boston paper will publish tomorrow an article by Lake on how college football players are doped before big names.

If color is any indication, Yale had twelve men on the field most of the time since there was a lone Cambridge bluecoat on duty behind the end zone at the east end of the Stadium throughout the game.

The Yale News crashed through at midgame with their second journalistic soup of the day, a fake issue of the Crimson announcing that President of Chicago, had been named to replace him. Earlier in the day, the Elm City typographers had announced Harlow's resignation.

It was a strange Eli team in the first half. They failed to capitalize on obvious breaks, but drove the length of the field on straight football and their own night to a touchdown.

An apparently superior Crimson line momentarily weakened, and the Elis took the lead. A vaunted Crimson attack stuttered and stalled intermittently, and Yale led in score but not in yardage as the half ended.

Dick Harlow was a soldier during the war and he can take it on the chin. In the heat of a football battle Dick sits on the bench calmly smoking an Havana cigar. Win or lose Dick takes it good naturedly; he works against overconfidence but he heaps praises where praises are due.

A trucking John Harvard in the Crimson Band's between-the-half show lured the Yale bulldog safely into the big drum with cardboard bone marked victory.