GLEE CLUB WILL SING FOR BENEFIT TONIGHT

Proceeds of Concert at Symphony Hall To Help Establish Lili Boulanger Memorial Fund

In Symphony Hall tonight at 8:30 o'clock the Harvard Glee Club will give a joint concert with the Radcliffe Choral Society and 62 members of the Boston Symphony Orchestra to raise money for the Lili Boulanger Memorial Fund.

Under the joint direction of Nadia Boulanger and G. Wallace Woodworth, the concert will help to establish a fund for the presentation of a scholarship to some promising young composer, Nadia Boulanger is the sister of the composer whose career was cut short by her untimely death in 1918, and in whose memory the scholarship is to be given.

The program of tonight's concert will be as follows: Kyrie from the Mass in B Minor  Johann Sebastian Bach Elegischer Gesang  Ludwig Van Beethoven Finale "Canticle of the Sun" from San Franceso D'Assisi  G. Francesco Malipiero Pour les Funerailles d'un Soldat  Lili Boulanger Pie Jesu  Lili Boulanger Psaume: Du Fond de l'Abime  Lili Boulanger Psaume XXIV  Lili Boulanger

This week the Boston Symphony Orchestra will make its annual trip to North-hampton and Brookline, and will not appear in Boston again until March 17.