LACROSSE TEAM FACES STRONG YALE COMBINE

Crimson Travels With Full Strength To New Haven Tomorrow to Oppose Favored Blue Ten

Eighteen stickmen will take the trail for New Haven tomorrow morning as the Varsity lacrosse team faces yale in the last and one of the toughest games of the season. The cards are slightly stacked in favor of the Blues, but Skip Stahley's combine may well turn the tables on their opponents.

All members of the Crimson are now fully recovered from various injuries of the season and Skip will be able to put a strong force in the field. The lineup will be the same as for the Boston Lacrosse Club match last Saturday, with plenty of shooting strength in the forward wall and three light, speedy players in the midfield.

Henry Leads Bulldogs

The Eli steamroller is centered around Captain Don Henry, who is recognized as one of the best stickhandlers in intercollegiate circles and will be in the game at second attack.

Eli Record Impressive

Yale's record has been much more favorable than Harvard's. Against the Dartmouth Indians Captain Phil Hammond's team lost 13 to 7, whereas the Elis bowed by the narrow margin of 9 to 8. Rather than succumbing to Pennsylvania's drives as the Crimson did, the New Haven ten eked out a 14 to 13 victory.

Pre-game lineup: HARVARD  YALE Hanford, g.  g., Irving Livingston, pt.  pt., Cole Gilbert, c. pt.  c. pt., Battey Blotner, l.d.  l.d., Hopgood Halstead, 2d.  2d., Ott Willard, c.  c., Fadden Zouck, 2a.  2a., Henry Anderson, l.a.  l.a., Sweeney Hammond, o.l.h.  o.l.h., Waldman Riecken, i.h.  i.h., Bolton