POLO TEAM ENTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Meet Army in First of Series at Newly Donated Field in Westwood Saturday

Harvard will play West Point and Princeton will play Arizona in the opening games of the National Intercollegiate Outdoor Polo Championships at Forbes Field in Westwood on Saturday. The Harvard-West Point game will start at 3 o'clock and the Princeton-Arizona game will be played about 4:30 o'clock.

The winners of these two games will meet in the second round at the same field on Wednesday, June 12 at 4:30 o'clock. Yale and Pennsylvania Military College, the other two entries in the Championships, will play at Forbes Field on Thursday, June 13, at 4:30. The two finalists will meet in the Championship match at Forbes Field on Saturday, June 15, at 3 o'clock.

Brady Will Ref

Thomas Brady, head referee of the United States Polo Association, will referee the matches. He referees all matches at Meadowbrook, Long Island, all summer and is head of the referees' school at Squadron A in New York in the winter. Two years ago, he assisted in re-writing indoor polo rules.

The Harvard Polo Association, under whose auspices the intercollegiates have been brought to New England for the first time in history, yesterday announced that admission tickets for all games will be priced at $1.00, $.56, and $.25.

The new field at Westwood, which was given to Harvard this winter by W. Cameron Forbes, former Governor-General of the Philippines, is one of the best in the world and ranks second only to the international field on Long Island in this country.