JOHN CLARK WILL SPEAK NEXT WEEK

Member of National Defense Council Talks on "Good Neighbor Dilemma"

John Mc.L. Clark, of the National Defense Council, Latin American Relations Office, will address the second meeting of the Cambridge Adult Education Center Latin-American forum Wednesday night, in Brattle Hall, at 8 o'clock.

Formerly a newspaperman specializing in Latin-American problems, Mr. Clark will speak on "The Good Neighbor Dilemma" after an introduction by Kirtley F. Mather, Professor of Geology. The lecture will be followed by a period of audience discussion.

This will be the second in a series of four Wednesday evening forums sponsored in a new program of the Cambridge Adult Education Center, now operating independently under the auspices of the Cambridge Social Union.

Subsequent speakers in the forum series will be: Feb. 19, Professor Frank R. Scott, McGill University, "Canada. An American Nation"; and March 12, William K. Jackson, vice-president of the United Fruit Company. "The Caribbean. Its Peoples and its Problems."

Because of the widespread epidemic of grippe, causing delays in registration, the Cambridge Center will extend for an extra week its winter courses, it was announced this week by Miss Lydia C. Weare, Director.