Harvard-Indian Ball To Be Held This Friday

"Let's Face It" Cast Will Appear At Hotel Somerset

An estimated 400 representatives of the Crimson and Big Green will stage their annual combined revel next Friday night at the eighteenth annual Harvard-Dartmouth ball, scheduled to be held again in the sumptuous and spacious Louis XIV ballroom of the Hotel Somerset.

Saxophone Sam Donahue and the Hudson-DeLange outfit have been selected to play for the dancers, but beyond four and a half hours of continuous music, the top stars of "Let's Face It," new hit musical show currently appearing in Boston, will also be on hand to add extra zest to the party. These include Danny Kaye, beautcons Sunny O'Dea, and Paris own Nanctic Fabray.

The committee for the ball has announced the list of Harvard ushera: Robert Barnet '42, Charles 3. Bridge '42, Winthrop L. Carter, Jr., '42, George R. Clay '43, Peter Daumann '42, Eugene D. Keith '42, W. Barton Harvey '43, Peter MacDowau '42, Harry Newman, Jr., '42 Coles Phinby '42, Stanford L. Opiner '42, John C. Robbins '42, Paul C. Sheeline '43, and David B. Sterns '42.