HOW TO BULLY POLICE, INFLUENCE PEOPLE, AND APPEAR IN PRINT TAUGHT BY CRIMSON

Selling Practice As Well As Free Tickets For Busy Men

By William E. Albers and Business Manager

Opportunities to Freshmen and Sophomores for gaining experience in business and in dealing with the financial tycoons of Boston and Harvard Square as well as a chance to make money are offered by the competitions of the Business Board of the CRIMSON.

The competitions will consist entirely of lessons in the various phases of publishing a paper, from writing and selling of ads to the accounting and disbursement of funds.

The work, practically all of which can be done in afternoons, carries candidates from the bowels of the print shop to the inner sanctums of Boston's biggest offices and stores.

The "Busy Board" gains the lion's share of the profits of the Crime. Business and Advertising Managers, the executive posts of the Senior year, make up to $1,000 during their year in office, and the Freshman and Sophomore editors divide a sizeable chunk among themselves.

Complete details of the competition will be "resented at the preliminary meeting of candidates tomorrow evening at 7:30 o'clock at the CRIMSON Building, 14 Plympton Street.