WARTIME TEXT FOR GERMANE

Course Includes Articles From Nazi Publications

Readings in Military German will be included in the second semester of German E's scientific sections, to be conducted by Instructors Albert J. Kruse and William J. Oechler at 9 and 10. o'clock on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, it was announced yesterday.

Especially recommended for students in Military and Naval Reserve courses, the reading for the term is of a highly technical nature, and only advanced students are advised to enroll.

Those not already registered for German E must consult supervisors for permission to enroll for credit. Any students who have a knowledge of German are welcomed to attend as auditors in either section.

"Readings in Military German," the course's textbook, consists of articles taken from recent German Military and Naval publications as well as articles on the use of Air Forces. The reading matter contains reports on the recent campaigns in Poland and France and is the most recent text on its subject.

Prospective auditors are advised that the actual reading of this material will begin in the last week of February.