NTS REVUE HEADED BY BILL ROBINSON

400 S-Os and Guests Watch Smoker at Hasty Pudding

Bojangles Bill Robinson, past master of the soft shoe routine, packed the Hasty Pudding Club last night in a show for the Naval Training School. There was standing room only in the auditorium as 400 Navy men and their guests watched Bill take time off from his stint at the Mayfair to entertain with his inimitable tapping.

But that wasn't all. A chorus of Navy girls was on hand, and S-O Robert Adams did a routine of song and patter on the subjects of Union food and Matthews Hall. The Gold Coast Band also showed up to accompany the singing of Mrs. Edward McLellan, wife of one of the S-Os.

Regimental Commander Emcees

Emcee for the evening was S-O Edward C. Bunker, regimental commander, who introduced Robinson and his competitor, the school's own tap dance artist, S-O W. Bartley Chase. The show was part of a regular series of weekly events which began last Week with the shimmies of Diosa Costello. The next show will probably be a smoker on Monday.

Besides the shows, which the S-Os run outside of their heavy schedules at the training school, there will be a record dance, also part of a regular series, next Friday evening.