Yarding Six Tied By Indian Outfit After 11 Straight

Dartmouth Tie Follows 3-1 Victory Over St. Paul's

After ringing up 11 consecutive victories, Coach John Chase's Yardling hockey team suffered a minor jolt yesterday afternoon, when the Dartmouth Freshman squad held the Crimson to a 4 to 4 tie at Hanover. On Saturday, the Chasemen took over St. Paul's, 3 to 1, at Concord.

Two goals in the third period brought the Yardlings up from behind to tie the Big Green, and when Tommy Ayres scored his second goal early in the overtime season, it appeared as though the '45 outfit was on its way to another triumph. But Sanders; third goal for the Indians, three minutes before the final, whistle, tied the battle for good.

Dartmouth moved to a 2 to 1 lead in the first stanza, Tommy Ayres accounted for the Crimson tally unassisted. Sander's second score put the Green ahead by two goals at the end of the second period. In the final canto Bill Hamlen netted the disc on a pass from Dick Whittington and Ned Harding went in all alone to send the contest into overtime.

Against St. Paul's, the Yardlings came from behind again, racking up three straight tallies after the Concordians had tallied.