Ski Club Will Race Dartmouth on Sunday

Tuckerman Ravine Slalom To Mark Festive Weekend

Every skier who ever went to Harvard or Dartmouth has his chance to show Ferner, Meservey, and other top-notch college schussers how to run a slalom course in the annual Harvard-Dartmouth slalom to be held on the Tuckerman Ravine Headwall next Sunday.

Theoretically, each team consists of 15 grads and 15 undergrads from each institution, but the latter usually hold the vast majority since unlimited numbers of skiers cover the course in some fashion, while only the highest-scoring 15 will be ranked.

King Sets Course

Bungie King, who has been forced out of competition for several weeks with a broken ankle, will set the course, probably on the left side of the Headwall.

Alternating with the Indians every year, the Ski Club acts as week-end host this year, but it will be the Hanoverians who throw the festive pre-game party and liquid bouts in the ski Cabin Saturday night.

The celebrated Inferno Race, which covers Mt. Washington from head to foot, attracting America's most expert skiers, seems likely to be cancelled once more this year.

Anybody who wants to finish up his year's ski season with a bang, to take advantage of the Ravine sun which is reputed more powerful than the one in Florida, or to imbibe the beer which will flow as freely as anywhere, should make reservations at the cabin with Lee Wilson, Tro. 1499 as soon as possible.