Varsity Club Elects Next Year's Officers

Talk Planned With Players On Brave Baseball Nine

Winners of major and minor "H's" during past athletic seasons, members of the Varsity club, will choose their officers for next year tonight after an informal program at the club to which three members of the Brave baseball team have been invited.

Three new executives will be elected to replace the present board, expected to retire in the near future. But before this election, as the first in a series of programs which the Varsity club hopes to institute in an effort to make the organization more than a mere eating place for athletes, an informal chat will be held with representatives of the pro team Naany Fernandez, who is the outstanding hitter of the nine, with Paul Waner and Eddie Miller.

All members of the club have been invited to tonight's get-together which begins at 7:45 o'clock. Other students who wish to attend the discussion may do so after paying a small fee at the door. Very likely additional members of the Brave team, besides Fernandez, Miller, and Waner, will be on hand at tonight's Varsity club's meeting.