Crimson Teams Face Big Sports Weekend In Baseball, Golf, Lacrosse, Tennis, Crew

Lincoln's 150's Will Race Yale, Princeton

For tour strainght years Bert Haines' 150-pound crews have won the Goldthwait Cup, emblematic of Big Three supremacy, and tomorrow Captain Bobby Lincoln's Varsity, rowing its first race of the season, will take the water at Lake Carnegie in an effort to make it five straight for the Crimson over Yale and Princeton.

At the same time the Jayvees, which as the Varsity beat Tech by four lengths two weeks ago, and the Freshmen will also carry the Harvard colors into the fray. They '45 sweepswingers are untested as yet, but everyone knows that the Jayvees, stroked by Frank Cunningham, are very nearly the Varsity's peers.

Heavies Inactive

The heavies get a weekend off, but there should be plenty of interesting activities on the Eastern crew front to clarify the position which the T. Bolles special holds on the sectional ladder.

As the fifties will be at Princeton again next weekend, Haines plans to leave the Crimson's shells in the Princeton boat house over the week, thus cutting down on transportation difficulties, if making next week's practice a little out of the ordinary.